Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the location of heavon

2 posters

Go down

the location of heavon Empty the location of heavon

Post by Faith Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 pm

hhmmm.... I dont know why I think this... but, I have a feeling that the place we go when we die/heavon is located inside of our blackhole.... Sure everything gets sucked in and then thrown out the other side.. but, those things are in the physical realm. I dont think it would have the same effect on our souls. I've never come across anyone having the same theory as I .... but I'm pretty damn certain that is the place where heavon lies. I would love to be contradicted on this subject....
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

the location of heavon Empty Heaven

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:31 pm

I feel that heaven is in our own hearts. Your idea and my idea of Heaven are different.

Like me, I have no desire to swim in Rivers of Milk and Honey. I have no desire to serve others it is another form of slavery and mental blocking. I only escape the reality of life itself when I just float inside my own soul, mind and heart.

The heaven as you would see heaven is where I think it is possible you will be.

Mine may be my own hell.

The Location, That is a good theory. The Blackhole is great debate.

I think it is good for a symbol. No physical entity can survive going through a blackhole because there bodies would I think "departiclize"

But then lets say a Soul or Energy, would just be moved and shaped about.

How do we get all of our essence into a ball of energy and throw it through the black hole?

How many black holes are there? that we know of?
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222

http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

the location of heavon Empty Re: the location of heavon

Post by Faith Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:11 pm

All I know is, I had one of my "Dreams" (not a regular dream... one of my intuitive dreams) And in this dream I died. I was driving in my car from Arizona to Texas and I was about thirty years old. Then there will be a huge explosion or "A bomb" type thing and I die instantly. My soul is pulled out of my body and gently pulled upwards as if there is some sort of invisible magnetic road or tunnel. It ends up taking me to the closest blackhole... and as I'm traveling at my same speed the whole time, I could tell that everything else in the physical realm was being sped up and sucked into the black hole, but once i got inside, i was in a different dimension and all of that junk wasnt there anymore.... And let me just say, You are all in for a big surprise! Heavon is not like youd imagined. You will not go meet your God. You will be greeted there by your soulmates! Even if you didnt meet them in this life, you will remember them when you die. Then your spirit guide comes to take you away for a period of time so that you can heal from the life youve just left....I'm not going to go any further into this... But , I Know this to be true ( I Know Things) LOL!
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

the location of heavon Empty Re: the location of heavon

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, you know what they say.
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus