Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Your God

2 posters

Go down

To Your God Empty To Your God

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:55 am

What is it thy right to Judge I my fellow people?

What right have any in thy name of Justice or in thy defiance of Tyranny do thy Possess?

I lay at the feet of thy God, My sight and beseech him this request!

What good is it that thy people have waged war on the people of this earth for centuries and times in the name of thee? What is it thy right to kill and destroy and instruct thy people to willingly carry through? What good is it this fight?

For thy name is many and said to be pure, but what good is it I implore thee!

For children and women to suffer at thy beckoned call? Children, Men, Women and all likes of many colors are without food and are at minds plight! What good is it I say unto thy God! What good is it for thou to continue this bleed of arrogant sling of thy ego and chalice doings indeed?

For I am a creation of my own! I will go forth and build whatever I see fit, and at thy face I lay my request of what good is it that I see in thy world thy build!

Thine own world that I build will not be of oppression, power, money and greed! This world will not believe thy fallacy and nature of evil that comes with they word and thy name. This is a creation I dare to dream. My desire for passion and mind own love for a higher state of vibration I see. This world I dare to create will not kill his fellow brother and sister for thy name of a higher God or that a Name of that God is the Highest in heed!

My creation, My dream, My destiny!
Is that humanity see my inherent dream for desire, for purity and love, for destiny and make the decree for love of all and not just some!
That I stand righteously for all the common good.

For thy animals!
For thy humans!
For thy plants!
For thy Air!
For thy Water!
For Thy Fire!
For thy Earth!

This is my decree I hope to see in my life to be a Nation that has thy faith to believe and to achieve! All things great! All Things Pure! All things made of Love!

So I say to Thy God! Whatever Name he Be! What Good have Thee Done that is not of my own creed!

I Still Have Mine own faith in this world indeed! I will do what it is in my blood to combat thy jealous and envious plea of destruction indeed! For I still believe in this World! I believe still in thy Lovers Creed! I still Believe in myself and all things in One! So I plead still to thy God's Name! What is different from you and me?!

In thy beckoned call In my end I plea that all people Love thy World indeed, This is My Righteous plea to whoever your God Be!

Love;

Sebastciaun T. Censtcuriaus[/code]

Last edited by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

To Your God Empty Re: To Your God

Post by Faith Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:58 am

Smile Love IT!!!!!! Smile
Faith