Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Faith Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:10 pm

MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS!~ AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! cant fucking take this shit anymore!!!!!!! My brain is going to explode..........cant think, cant eat, cant sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!skjdfghilaeruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubhjsldkjghilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad I swear to fucking god I am two seconds from taking the fuck offf!!!!!!! Nobody will know where I am and i dont know when Ill be back! maybe I wont come back!!!!! Ill just fucking disapear, fucking disafuckingpear......... take the money and run, they wont know where you are, hopefully they wont even care!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU ALLL!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant do this anymore................ i cant take it anymore Sad...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum