Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me

2 posters

Go down

This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me Empty This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me

Post by Faith Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Fuck you MOM! For bringing me into this forsaken world when you didnt even want me! Fuck you for never being there! Fuck you for choosing your drug habits over me! Fuck you for making me feel crazy and making me doubt my own intuition! Fuck you for all of those black eyes that you gave and for all of those horrible things that you said to me throughout me wretched life! Fuck you GREG! Fuck you for making me think that I had a father and then trying to fuck me when I was drunk! Fuck you for lying about it and making me feel like shit!!!!!! How do you live with yourself! Thank you for making my brother think that I abandoned him when he needed me! Fuck you for not telling him the truth when I cant!FUCK YOU! Fuck you asshole who took my virginity when i was wasted on your couch! I dont remember your damn name, but FUCK YOU! I was saving that for someone special and you stole that from me you fucking asshole!!!!Fuck you Zack! for taking my entire heart and crushing it until there was no blood left inside to sustain my life. Fuck you for making me think I would never love again and for destroying my soul over and over again. I hope that you are happy with your new wife and that she is all that you fucking deserve!Fuck you Mike! Fuck you for all of the lies and bullshit that I have put up with for this prolonged period of time!!!! Fuck you for making me think we could have a great family when you arent even here for me! Fuck you for not wanting to talk with me about the things I find important! YEA< your right... we really dont have anything in common.... FUCK YOU!
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me Empty Re: This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me

Post by Faith Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:53 pm

FUCK! fuck you all Crying or Very sad I hate people
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me Empty Re: This is to all of you motherfuckers that hurt me

Post by Galactic Eye Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 am

Hi Faith, I Stand with you at all times, because i care for everyone, i don't like if people hurt each other for no reason. Evil or Very Mad
Galactic Eye

Number of posts : 30

http://www.myspace.com/vampieruniverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum