Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Begins And Ends Inside Of All Of Us

2 posters

Go down

The World Begins And Ends Inside Of All Of Us Empty The World Begins And Ends Inside Of All Of Us

Post by Faith Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:18 pm

For The Love Of GOD!!! cant we all just get along! Wars, hatred, descrimination, judgement, Jealousy, Greed,.... what will these things bring you!? these things serve one purpose Separation and the destruction of Life and all that is Good and Beautifull....

So, you hate me becaus I like Ron Paul, im bisexual, I dont follow your religions, I speak my mind, I follow my heart and it gets me into trouble, i make mistakes, im not you, i stand up for what i beleive in no matter what the consequences, im not scared, im not trusting, i wear my emotions on my sleeves for all to see and i dont care, i left my husband and child to find myself and would do it all over again if thats what it takes, i do drugs sometimes, i drink sometimes, ive cheated on a lover before, i dropped out of high school, i ran away from home, i had my heart broken, ive broken many hearts.... and you know what? I DONT REGRET A THING. everything happens for a reason...

so, until you can get down off of your high horse and join the rest of us in ONENESS ( for we are all ONE) feel free to take this information and judge me with it, twist it around and use it against me, use it to hurt me and try to make me feel bad about myself, but just ask yourself one thing? WHY ARE YOU JUDGING YOURSELF? are you judging me because youve been judged for your own wrong doings? or are you judging me becuase youve forgotten that we are one..... that we are all connected in the threads of eternity?

Until you realize this, there will always be Wars, hatred, descrimination, judgement, Jealousy, Greed....
Please forgive all who have wronged you, and please move on with your life.. leaving behind all of this negative mess... only then will there be world peace, for the world begins and ends inside of all of us...
I LOVE YOU ALL

~~~pulled by the threads of eternity~~~
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

The World Begins And Ends Inside Of All Of Us Empty Re: The World Begins And Ends Inside Of All Of Us

Post by Galactic Eye Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 am

I feel what you say, in every way Possible.
Galactic Eye

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.myspace.com/vampieruniverse

Back to top Go down