Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHEN!!! WHERE!!! Whats the fucking plan!!!

Go down

WHEN!!! WHERE!!! Whats the fucking plan!!! Empty WHEN!!! WHERE!!! Whats the fucking plan!!!

Post by Faith Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:08 pm

When!!!! Where !!! whats the fucking plan!!! arent enough of us aware and outrraged about whats going on!!! How long are we going to sit here idly and watch the fucking illuninati reptillians take even more control over this planet!!!!!!!! Arent there enough of us that are "aware" yet? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!!! WHERES OUR PLAN!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING??!!! is it just the fact that there arent many of us and we are all spread far apart across the fucking world!!! LETS BAND TOGETHER!!! save your money!!! lets come up with a plan!! we can all find each other, and meet up and work out our fucking plan!!! WHY HASNT IT HAPPENED YET?! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!! IM READY!!! SAVING UP MONEY FOR A PLANE TICKET AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE..... we need to find each other, set a date, get every one you know who is aware of the travesty going on who actually wants to do something about it!!!! BUT FUCK! its not like we can be very vocal about it.... if they find out we are banding together in a large group, they could wipe us all out at once.... WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? FUCK! How do we get this all together with plenty of people and keep it in secrecy?!! FUCK! Do I have to do everything myself!!!!!!!! NO! Im going to need help with this.... HOLY SHIT! THIS IS SERIOUS!!! the reality of what I am actually saying is setting in.... IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS SHIT!!! WHO IS WITH ME?!!! How the hell do we take out the reptilians anyways!!! I might need to figure that shit out real quick... brb
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down