Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of Corporate Influence (Feedback Requsted)

Go down

The Beginning of Corporate Influence (Feedback Requsted) Empty The Beginning of Corporate Influence (Feedback Requsted)

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:53 pm

I have been away from the computer and myspace.com for today. As I have been exhausted mentally from some of the traumas and stress of buying and selling domains. However, Jx3corp, Inc. Is not reaping any "Profit" at this time, In the future it will. I hope to see us all band together for the common goal. Promotion, Advertising and the Develepoment of A Corporation that not only cares. One that is investing in the future of humanity by using its proceeds not only for spiritual growth but the growth of Humankind. At first it will be a lengthy investment for me but it will pay off. As I see the only way to change the way that the corporations and politicians have taken control is to become an entity in which we can not only provide but supply food, enlightenment, courage, commonwealth and provide shelter. To those in need, To those who care, To those who we cherish. In A common base and factor of Love I run this corporate entity and in the future will be able to make my difference; Our Difference. The Difference the Same. Either way in the End Jx3corp will promote the Eductation, Promotion and Caring Response that all Humanity and Entities Alike Will Come to Know.

Thank You

RE:
Sebastciaun T. Censtcuriaus

MEMO Approved and Signed by:

Jarrett J. Johnson, CFO and CEO
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://wcwgirls.com