Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erotic Compassion

2 posters

Go down

Erotic Compassion Empty Erotic Compassion

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:28 am

Erotic Compassion

The endless tips of my tasteless lips have been threatened with the tips of the taste.
Inside your loveless grin I find my pain relieved and released upon my soul hearted eclipse!

To crush thine own mind is my own intense;
The fabrication of your lies intertwined with a kiss.
Ignite my heart spark my soul fill this empty whole.

My clinging to this resonant lust for the passion and lust of your desires coming into my web of intricate notion.
Heartless wings are thine own words that struggle my body and mind apart through a love tasted piece.

This extrapolated pretense of your illustrious lies of self made pretense has thrust my vision of love against the withered love and it's great door.

Vibrating my whole essence with the swift conscious touch of this vision of my lips so wet by your very presence is my effervescent cove that I find my heat.

The fiery romance; the pit of my soul thrusts us forward as if there were nothing outside our world but a vast whole of predominant existence.

I cannot retain this persistence of your beating pleasure as I lay down my sword and give into your sour witted lord. Take me and whisk my pain stricken life away as I refrain from solace's point of face and tangle with you in a deathless stride!

Oh how it aches! To feel as I never should! Where is this beat of heart that once tore me in and so apart. Again it is this feel that makes my candle wilted kiss in thine own will.

So divine your taste. So luscious your lips, I bury myself within the immense savory sensation of your own creation.

Memories have returned of naught they were supposed! Where to run? Where to Hide? Where shall I shield my defense for your every offense takes my death life with one complete stride.

Lost I have become in thine own eyes, drifting through your every dimension feeling and touching the realness of our co-existence! What have we done?!!

To shed a thousand tears all to adhere to this moment that surpass all this emotion engulfed in this fiery thirst.

Sensational! Oh God! How I feel this insatiable lust for thy very own First as I continue to plead as I bring my own destruction.

Whisking me away with every breath, the beat of the waves are taking me to an endless adventure! Must I continue to break every barrier created all for the sake of Thine own Divinity?!!

Oh my plea, Oh my God! I say...... Wait for my heart! is in thine own hands bleeding for you and pulsing forward as I stall my stumble forward!

Salty is the taste of thy tears! In vanity we beseech in everlasting Ecstatic relaxation for the vaccination of my pardoned nation is at rest. You are my very death and rebirth of the once troubled boy that so hardly it came.

Laying beside as we feel each other as I'm inside can we continue to strive for limitless passion in this moment of erotic compassion!
To forever remain as I am the Withered Love forever seeking!
Resting my heart, Resting my head, I feel the very beat of your heart, inside such a mind as my desolate worlds end layeth apart.

My eyes to cry. My Mind has sunken. My Ride is over, I still am to remain Forever Broken!

Love

Sebastciaun T. Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

Erotic Compassion Empty Re: Erotic Compassion

Post by Faith Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 am