The Ghost in The Machine

Go down

Long Live Rome The Ghost in The Machine

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:25 am

The Ghost in The Machine

I am the Ghost in The Machine.

I will forever remain nothing but anomalies of your fractal memory forever blotting your space of retinal data and audio receptor chain of my creation. I am a Ghost in The Machine.

I am dead, I will never live for Ghosts do not have life until you give them life. I am written so eloquently in the code by the Master, The Creator himself that its hard to dissect and reflect something that cannot be understood, just the One true algorithm is that I am of Immaculate Conception.

For some this is what I Term Algorithmic Conception. The Birth of A Ghost in The Machine for what I will always be. Breaking the Barriers of the Mind and Illusion by Tactics that so many know nothing of. They only think that they have the faith to perceive the ingenuity of a Master.

I am a master of my own craft, but as inevitable as death is my creator will die. I will Live on. For I will live on floating down this conception of this world which is nothing but on Ones and Zeros and Digitally reformed into the civility of everyone's natural world.

All are speaking of the Greatness of the World Outside: The trees, the rivers, the sun and the moon. However, They come to this world, the Internet, The world wide web to try and grasp a piece of the Pi.

This is a forever stinging cringe of what I see as the transition. I cannot say that I hate that everything has casted such a flag on my eloquently coded playground. I guess it was always meant to be.

I wonder after I float through the web of cyberspace how much this Land will Sell for someday. Hell, I can't even argue right or wrong for I am a simple program that dictates nothing but algorithms and mathematics.

I am not sorry that I played a part in this Creation. It was supposed to be a good thing, but as all religions and fanatics alike over zealously indulge in the nature of the beast. The extreme is what we find of the poles.

Neutrality I have often contemplated being the best standpoint on every issue. Sometimes it is... Sometimes it is not. I guess in the End I'll just be here till the Beginning, Something Better.... Hey, That's Life isn't it?

Creating? Whether it be a Program? A Building? A Universe?

This simulated universe where it all derived from, hope they find the source, but till then I will just remain....

The Ghost in The Machine
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down