Jx3Corp:: Dream Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepting Death

2 posters

Go down

Accepting Death Empty Accepting Death

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:24 pm

There is no answer there is no reason there is nothing. The nothing of everything that is. The nothing of everything is so simple that it is to complex for the complex individuals to grasp or understand.

The nothing the void of elements. The void of values and belief systems is the very truth that is. In this world in which we live there is not truth only false teachings at a mass bringing of false hope and false light. They are the reasons for the continuity of control. The control is that which they seek. The truth is not what the bring. They bring ideas and ideas only. They are not anything more than men or women with ideals of how things should be or even more selfishly how they want them to be.

The only truth is that there is nothing valid in this third dimension there are no angels only demons that mask themselves with ideas of light and love to plague your mind to do what it is they want and to control the very thought of your existence.

The truth remains at any costs and that truth that always will be is nothing. It will always be nothing for there is no truth there is no right there is no wrong. The only thing that will ever be is this moment and I choose to live in it forever. For this is the very truth that I hold on to that I will not be held down by false visions and falsely channeled messages.

The only truth is the very light that is the very truth that is retains inside us and it is better to not know truth. Life is for only the strong mind and strong hearted it is not for everyone but if you seek a hard and unfortunate life that is truth. Then seek it but I warn you once the truth is found and that everything you live is nothing more than an illusion that is often re-animated by other false teachers by other advanced control techniques, I still urge you to keep digging for the truth.

Once you find nothing and that all your journeys and days lead you to nothing and you look back on your life and find that everything you did everything you said amounts to nothing. There is where you will find truth. The truth is not in my words or their words or anyone's words. It is in yourself. Your own truth is the best truth of all.

Stop living your life by what someone else tells you to do. Live it your way and only what you want to do. Give into yourself, your desires, your emotions and create what you want. Since thoughts and prayers manifest into reality. Then manifest it if thats what it takes for your faith and belief to become reality.

The real remain and the truth remains nothing and void in my life. I know what I want and I see who I want, there are no obstacles left for me. Only death and I will wait inside my heart until this death comes to my door to carry me away to the hell that i have so graciously begged for. I am going to hell and I accept it. Do you?

Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Death Empty Re: Accepting Death

Post by Faith Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:10 pm

and what is it exactly that you want?
Faith
Faith
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Sebastciaun Censtcuriaus
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator

Number of posts : 222

http://wcwgirls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down